Quick Coupling Valves
These quick coupling valves are made from brass for greater strength, these valves are ideal for installation in residential or public areas. They are the best choice for arranging water stations in large open areas. Available with a lock to prevent vandalism.
- 3/4" or 1" threaded female connectors.
- Flow-rates with Ø 3/4" model: 1 to 5 m³/hour.
- Flow-rates with Ø 1" model: 1 to 9 m³/hour.
- Machined inner valve.
- Body with anti-theft fins
- Different models depending on the lid.
- Available for recycled water.
Bayonet hydrant spanners are used to open irrigation hydrants. Insert into the hydrant and turn with the help of the handle. The outlet line has a male-female thread configuration. They are made from brass and are available in two model sizes, depending on the diameter of the hydrant.